v0.44 - 2015-06-24
- Changed: Name change from "p-track" to "Pamiotrack".
- Changed: URL change from "www.p-track.mrg-design.net" to "www.pamiotrack.de".
v0.43 - 2013-09-03
- Changed: Adaptation to new Panoramio design.
v0.42 - 2012-08-26
- Changed: optimized read process of the Panoramio data.
v0.41 - 2012-05-26
- Changed: the last 30 days statistic charts are now shown less wide (90 instead of 143 pixel).
v0.40 - 2012-04-21
- Added: polish language, thanks to piotr.
- Changed: Panoramio changed code for icons (mapped, selected, lookaround), read algorithm adapted.
v0.39 - 2012-03-03
- Added: french language, thanks to Magda GHALI.
- Changed: the Panoramio api has changed again, read algorithm adapted. Now popularity, upload date and position (latitude/longitude) works again.
- Changed: read algorithm of language file. Now it is possible to use a new language, although not all sections are translated. Not yet translated sections use english.
v0.38 - 2012-02-17
- Added: read popularity is back, thanks to junk0128.
- Changed: photo tags unicode decode.
- Changed: read algorithm adapted for upload date and position (latitude/longitude).
v0.37 - 2012-02-15
- Added: Google +1 button and link to p-track Google+ page.
- Changed: Panoramio changed the default view to best photos, read algorithm adapted.
- Changed: updated spanish and catalan language, thanks to GuiGonSe.
v0.36 - 2011-03-23
- Changed: now there is only one language file for easier translation.
v0.35 - 2011-02-27
- Added: the ability to read read the photo statistics page is back. The limit is set to 250.
v0.34 - 2011-02-22
- Added: ability to read and show photo tags.
- Changed: spanish translation, thanks to pabloderosario.
- Removed: "show popularity" is removed in this version because Panoramio no longer provides the ranking.
v0.33beta - 2010-10-03
- Info: Due to the larger changes in Panoramio (see http://www.panoramio.com/blog/panoramio-stats-where-are-my-photos-viewed/) p-track was not working anymore and I made this quick and dirty version.
- Removed: show photo statistic
v0.32 - 2010-09-01
- Changed: the Panoramio ids for photo details has been changed, read algorithm adapted
v0.31 - 2010-08-24
- Added: how many pictures are geolocated, ge-selected and lookaround
- Changed: simplified URLs
v0.30 - 2010-08-14
- Added: separate sortable columns for geolocated, ge-selected and lookaround
- Added: mousover for photo-id link
- Added: mouseover picture size selectable (smal, medium)
- Added: picture thumnail size selectable (none, mini sqare, sqare, thumbnail)
- Added: link to settings-page
- Added: settings-page language is automatically set to last p-track language
- Changed: limit parameter (limitv cancelled, limit=0 for no limit)
- Changed: photo statistics limit increased from 200 to 500
v0.27 - 2010-07-06
- Added: spanish and catalan language, thanks to GuiGonSe.
- Added: lookaround icon and link
- Added: zebra table
- Added: ability to read photo statistics (views on Google Earth, likes and favorites).
- Fixed: the first photo from the Panoramio-API has not been recognized since v0.24. Thanks to muba for the bug report.
v0.24 - 2010-05-06
- Changed: the Panoramio api has today changed again, read algorithm adapted
v0.23 - 2010-05-05
- Added: the user settings of the entry form saved to browser cookie and automatically set next time
- Added: option "not save views"
- Changed: the Panoramio api has been changed on 2010-05-04, read algorithm adapted
v0.20 - 2010-04-20
v0.19 - 2010-04-15
- Added: more stable read process of the Panoramio data
- Changed: upload date format change from "12 September 2009" to "2009-09-12" for better sorting in the output table
v0.18 - 2010-04-13
- Added: ability to read upload date by Panoramio API
v0.17 - 2010-04-01
- Added: ability to read popularity, upload date and GPS position by Panoramio API
- Added: compress the stored user data
v0.15 - 2010-03-27
- Added: multilanguage support, current englich and german
v0.14 - 2010-03-22
- Added: thumnail hover Popup with medium size
v0.12 - 2010-03-20
- Added: info "viewed photos"
- Added: show icon if photo is mapped or selected for Google Earth
v0.11 - 2010-03-15
If you find errors, have problems or want to help with the translation into other languages, please write to p-track at mrg-design dot net.